Pit Pass Information
A pre-race pit pass is good for admission to the pit area from the time gates open until one hour before start of event ON Friday and Saturday and until the conclusion of driver introductions on Sunday. Pre-race pit passes also include stagefront access to pre-race activities and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver introductions! On Friday and Saturday of event weekend, all pit pass holders must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must sign a minor waiver and be accompanied by a parent. A Picture ID and proof of age are required to pick up pit passes.
- There is no minimum age requirement for admission to the pits on Sunday of race weekend.
- Attire must remain appropriate for both a major sporting event and a family environment, but has been relaxed to include shorts, open-toed shoes, sleeveless blouses and skirts/dresses in the pits throughout the weekend.
- Pit area is "HOT" during the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Only working personnel admitted.
- A pit pass does NOT INCLUDE GARAGE ACCESS. Garage access is controlled by NASCAR.
- Voucher will be mailed; exchange voucher for Pit Pass at Will Call at Gate 15.
- We do not know when drivers will be on pit road. We cannot guarantee autographs.
- All Pit Access is at the discretion of NASCAR officials.
- Pre-race pit passes are not good for gate admittance and must be accompanied by a grandstand or infield ticket.
Sunday Pre-Race Pit Pass - $100
As the start of the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway approaches, you can be in the midst of pre-race activity with a pre-race pit pass which includes stagefront access to both the pre-race activities and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver introductions!
Weekend Pre-Race Pit Pass - $125
Gain access to the pits throughout race weekend with a pre-race pit pass! Get up close to the action as all of the racing action approaches! Pre-race pit passes now include stagefront access to both the pre-race activities and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver introductions!