$159 FANtastic Four Pack
For the value-minded price of $159, fans can get four tickets in the Lower Elliott Grandstand (rows 1-20) for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Oral-B USA 500 on Sunday, August 31 along with a four Coca-Colas and four hot dogs.
Discounted Kids Pre-Race Pit Passes
To round out the weekend and make your experience affordable for the whole family, kids 12 and under will be admitted for half price to the pits on Sunday, August 31. And as an added bonus, pit passes on Sunday now include stagefront access for pre-race activities and driver introductions!
Future Fans Special - Kids 12 & Under FREE!
FREE grandstand admission for kids ages 12 & under on Friday for Wind Creek Casino & Hotel Wetumpka Qualifying Night and for Saturday's Great Clips 300 to benefit Feed The Children when accompanied by an adult general admission ticket. There is no limit to the number of kids ages 12 & under per ticket.
Sunday Kids & Student Tickets
As a special rate for students and children at the Oral-B USA 500, Atlanta Motor Speedway is offering a specially-priced $19 ticket in all of the Elliott Grandstand and rows 1-12 of the Winners Grandstand. Tickets in rows 13-26 of the Winners Grandstand will be offered for $29.
Half-priced kids tickets will also be offered in the Champions, Petty, Earnhardt and additional sections of the Winners Grandstands.
A valid student ID must be presented at the grandstand gate upon entry.
High Speed Hospitality
High Speed Hospitality - 2014 Oral-B USA 500 Public Hospitality ticket upgrade ($60 per person) includes:
- A ticket to the infield hospitality tent
- Pit tour
- Food and beverage, menu provided
- Cash bar
Schedule of Events
2:30PM Gates Open
3:00PM Hospitality tent opens
3:00PM – 5:00PM Pit Tours
8:00PM Hospitality tent closes
- Please enter the infield at the Turn 3 tunnel (Gate 4/5) for the hospitality village. Please see track map in package.
- Make sure to bring both your hospitality pass and ticket to the event.
- There is no age restriction, however, just like Pit Passes for those under 18, there will be a minor waiver form to be signed and each child must be accompanied by a parent.
- Available while supplies last.
- If you have questions prior to the event, please call 877 926-7849 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.