Elevate your experience!
You can elevate your NASCAR experience, both from an amenity standpoint and from your seat view! Try one of Atlanta Motor Speedway's diverse suite options for the Biggest Labor Day Party in the USA...
Fan Suite Comparison
|Amenity||Club One||Champions Suite||Elliott Suite|
|Bathroom In Suite||Yes||Yes|
|TVs in Bathroom||Yes|
|Alcoholic Beverages||Five per day||Two per day|
|Rooftop Observation Deck||Yes|
|Parking||One pass per two tickets||One pass per four tickets|
|Pre-Race Pit Access||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-Race Stagefront Pass||Yes||Yes|
|Golf Cart Shuttle||Yes|
|Saturday -Sunday Pricing||$675||$395||n/a|
|Sunday Only Pricing||$545||$295||$149|
One Ticket. One Price. One First Class Experience! This all-inclusive ticket is the only ONE you will need.
Your all-inclusive Club One ticket includes the following:
- Premium Reserved Luxury Seating
- Club One Pre-Race Pit Passes
- Stagefront passes to Sunday pre-race activities and Sprint Cup driver introductions
- Premium parking pass with every two Club One tickets purchased
- Sight & Sound Roof Top Observation Deck
- A total of 63 Video Screens with Premium Sound
- Golf cart shuttle from Champions Parking to Club One lobby
- Direct Elevator Access from Concourse Level
- Buffet and Bar with Premium Menu
- Climate-Controlled Interior
- No-Smoking Environment
- Souvenir Program and Lanyard
- Driver appearances
OPPORTUNITY TO WIN EXCLUSIVE PRIZES
Fans purchasing Club One tickets will be entered into drawings for the following prizes for themselves and one guest:
- Waving the Green Flag during Qualifying
- A trip to Victory Lane on Saturday
- Pace Car ride on Sunday
- Trip to Victory Lane on Sunday
For the 2014 NASCAR Night Race Weekend, Club One tickets are $675 for the Saturday and Sunday and $545 for Sunday only.
Enjoy a prime view of NASCAR Night Racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway all from the comforts of a Champions Grandstand Suite which is located above the start/finish line at Atlanta Motor Speedway!
These suites come with a reserved seat in the climate-controlled environment, and food is included! Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks are included and customers also receive two alcoholic drinks per person.
Champions Suite customers have the opportunity to enjoy pre-race pit access in addition to pre-race activities and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver introductions on Sunday of race weekend.
Champions reserved parking passes are provided for every four suite tickets purchased.
For the 2014 NASCAR Night Race Weekend, Champions Suite tickets are $295 on Sunday-only and $395 for the Saturday and Sunday.
ROUTE TO SUITES
Enter through Gates 12 and 13 and proceed to Stair Tower 7. Take the elevator at Stair Tower 7. Weekend suite holders may exit at level one and Sunday-only suite customers exit at level two.
Sitting in suite has never been more economical at Atlanta Motor Speedway than in the Elliott Grandstand Suites. These suites, located above the Elliott Grandstand overlooking turns 3 and 4, offer a climate-controlled environment and reserved seating for customers in these suites.
Fans may bring their own food and beverages to enjoy during the race. Coolers may be no larger than 14x14x14 in size and can contain no glass objects.
A limited number of reserved parking spaces for Elliott Suite customers are available through the Atlanta Motor Speedway Ticket Office for $75 per space.
Elliott Suite tickets are sold for Sunday only and are $149 per person.
ROUTE TO SUITES
Enter at either gates one or two and proceed to the elevator.
All attire must be appropriate for a major sporting event. Customers must adhere to the following guidelines. Anyone inappropriately dressed will not be admitted to Club One or Fan Suites at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Screen-printed shirts must be covered with a shirt, jacket or sweater.
- Tattered or torn jeans are not permitted, but jeans with no holes, rips or tears are allowed.
- Athletic shorts, sweat pants, sweat suits or strapless attire without a cover are not permitted, but tank tops for women are permitted.
- Rubber flip flops are not permitted but other sandals and open-toed shoes are allowed.
- Coolers are not permitted in Club One or the Champions Suite.
- Strollers and umbrellas are not allowed in the suites, Club One or through any grandstand gates at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Pre-race pit access is included for Champions Suite and Club One customers. On Friday and Saturday of event weekend, all pit pass holders must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must sign a minor waiver and be accompanied by a parent.