Atlanta Motor Speedway Papa John’s Happy Papa’s Day
1. SPONSOR: The Atlanta Motor Speedway Papa John’s Happy Papa’s Day Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Atlanta Motor Speedway, LLC, (“AMS”) a Georgia limited liability company with its principal place of business at 1500 Highway 19/41, Hampton, Georgia 30228 (“Sponsor”). Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
2. WHO CAN ENTER? NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. To be eligible, entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Speedway Motorsports, Inc. or any of its affiliate companies, agents involved in the Sweepstakes, subsidiaries, and their immediate families (i.e. parents, children, spouse, siblings) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico and where ever prohibited or restricted by law. NASCAR, Inc., its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors, and agents are ineligible participants.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins June 6, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 17, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY June 17, 2013 BY 5:00 PM ET.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period go to www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/papajohns to enter or mail a 3x5 card with your printed name, address, telephone number and age to: Atlanta Motor Speedway, c/o Papa John’s Contest, P.O. Box 500, Hampton, GA 30228. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of entry. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter of whether a Sweepstakes entry was received on time.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATLEY DAMAGE OR TAMPER WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION; AND IF SUCH INDIVIDUAL ENTERS THE SWEEPSTAKES HE/SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFYIED.
5. SELECTION OF THE WINNERS: Winners will be selected from a random drawing among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about June 21 2013. Sponsor shall in its sole discretion designate a third party to serve as the judge. The judge who pulls the winning name will be the official conductor of the drawing. The judge’s decisions are final and binding in all respects. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
6. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): Five (5) Grand Prizes: Winners will receive One (1) 4-pack of tickets to Thursday Thunder scheduled for July 4, 2013 at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Georgia in addition to one (1) Papa John’s gift card valued at $25. Winner is solely responsible for any expenses in connection with the trip not expressly described herein as being awarded. Date of event subject to change. Winners cannot substitute, convert to cash, assign, or transfer prizes.
The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Grand Prize is $49 US Dollars. The total ARV for all prizes is $245 US dollars.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual means of notification to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. WINNERS RESPONSIBILITIES: Sweepstakes winners will be solely responsible for all taxes on Sweepstakes Prizes and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of Sweepstakes prize. Winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) prior to issuance of prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. If winner is a minor, winner’s parent or legal guardian must sign release for guest. Prize may be awarded to alternate winner if affidavit is not returned within five (5) days after mailing to winner or if prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitution will be given. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value. Taxes on prizes are solely the winner’s responsibility. By entering you agree to accept the whole prize. Any difference between stated approximate value and the actual value of Sweepstakes prize will not be awarded. If you cannot accept the whole prize you must forfeit the prize and another eligible entrant will be drawn.
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes all entrants agree, and by accepting prize(s), winner(s) agree(s), to release and hold harmless Atlanta Motor Speedway, LLC and all of its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, agents and employees from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred by participating in these Sweepstakes and/or the awarding, receipt, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes all entrants agree, and by accepting prize(s), winner(s) agree(s) to release and hold harmless NASCAR, Inc., its affiliates, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors, agents, and assigns. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize.
10. PUBLICITY/USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s affiliates to use entrant’s name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration. Also, except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to the use by Sponsor, its affiliates, and their agents, of entrant’s personal information, email addresses and other contact information for marketing and other purposes.
11. WINNERS LIST/RULES REQUESTS: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 30, 2013 to: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Attn: Papa John’s Contest Winner List Request,’ PO Box 500, Hampton, GA 30228. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by June 30, 2013 to: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Attn: ‘Papa John’s Contest PO Box 500, Hampton, GA 30228.
12. MODIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend and/or terminate this Sweepstakes game and/or Event in whole or in part in the event that the Sweepstakes game is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules by reason of any of the technical or other disabling causes as described in Rule 3 or other causes that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, impair, corrupt or interrupt the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes game, including without limitation, hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat or activity or insurrection. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor shall award the Sweepstakes Prize (or a prize of equal or greater value) in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time of cancellation.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW: The conduct of the Sweepstakes is governed by all applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rules to the contrary herein.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (Atlanta Division) or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Henry County, Georgia; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
This contest is not in any way associated with or affiliated with Facebook.