Can you feel it? The anticipation is building! Like a fire that gets warmer the closer you get to it, the excitement is rising as NASCAR Night Racing's return to Atlanta Motor Speedway gets even closer! The Emory Healthcare 500 will be the highlight of the biggest Labor Day party in the USA, and you don't want to miss it! And for as low as $39, you can get your seats for the Emory Healthcare 500! And if you want to sit on the frontstretch, those tickets are just $59! To ensure that you are here, in person for night racing at Atlanta, call 877-9-AMS-TIX or go to www.atlantamotorspeedway.com. To help you get stoked for race weekend, here are the top 10 reasons to be at AMS on Labor Day weekend!
10. No commercials! Have you ever been watching a race only to have the action interrupted by a commercial on TV? No worries at Atlanta Motor Speedway! If you're at the track, it means that there are no breaks in the action since you are there live!
9. Three days of racing for $69! For just $69, you can take in three days of racing! For a combined price of $69, you can get tickets to the Great Clips 300 and the Emory Healthcare 500! Plus, tickets to either Saturday or Sunday get you into the Friday Fan Fest Presented by Your Georgia Best Chevy Dealers! The Fan Fest includes NASCAR driver Q&As, a Drivin' N Cryin' Concert and a 150-lap late model race featuring the Southern Superstars Short Track Series!
8. The Pre-Race Party featuring a concert by Foreigner! The legendary rock band will be firing up the crowd with a rockin' concert that will get fans hot-blooded for the Emory Healthcare 500! After that, it'll be time for Sprint Cup Series driver introductions! Stagefront passes are $49!
7. Great finishes! Atlanta is renowned for its thrilling finishes to its races. Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards and Dale Earnhardt Sr. have each won in photo-finishes at AMS – you don't want to miss the next one!
6. Have a driver that you can't stand? There's always a chance that they'll have their night end early.
5. Kids FREE on Saturday! If you have kids 12 and under, they get in free on Saturday to the Great Clips 300 if accompanied by an adult general admission ticket! Plus, there's no limit to the number of kids you can bring!
4. Free Breakfast! Your Emory Healthcare 500 tickets admit you to Monday's Breakfast on Bruton, a free breakfast thanking fans for their support of Atlanta Motor Speedway!
3. Being with more than 100,000 of your closest friends, whether it's in the grandstands, tailgating or camping!
2. The anticipation as the field takes the green flag. You've waited all weekend for it, and as you see the pace car duck off and the field work its way through turn four, few things can match the excitement knowing that it's time for the green flag!
1. Being part of one of the most exciting things in NASCAR – night racing! The air is cooler, the light reflects off the cars and the atmosphere is electric!