It’s hard to believe, but the time is almost here! Following an off-season that has seemed as if it would never end, the start of the 2012 NASCAR season is almost upon us! In just a few short days, that rumble of stock car engines will fill the air, christening another exciting season in the world’s premiere form of racing!
But at times, the wait can be agonizing. Here are 10 signs that you are ready for the 2012 season to arrive.
10. You refuse to get into your vehicle by opening the door. Instead, you climb in through the window.
9. You constantly refer to putting gas in your car as ‘coming in for ‘a can of Sunoco Fuel and a trackbar adjustment.’
8. Other family members look at you funny when you start yelling out ‘Green! Green Green!’ while driving on the interstate.
7. You yell ‘trouble! Turn two’ while passing a fender-bender
6. You tell the police that you didn’t mean to rear-end that car on the road – you were just trying to ‘rattle his cage a little.’
5. You don’t understand why others don’t think that Days of Thunder, Stroker Ace, Talladega Nights and Six Pack are all some of the best movies ever made.
4. You wake up your children by yelling, “Boogity! Boogity! Boogity! Let’s go eat breakfast, boys!”
3. You have nightmares that Dale Earnhardt Jr. won’t win a race in 2012
2. You tell people that the three primary colors are green, white and checkered.
1. You get funny looks in church when you ask if you can give the command to start the engines following the opening prayer.
Tickets for the AdvoCare 500 NASCAR Night Race Weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway go on sale to the public on Feb. 20. We cannot wait to have you join us at the Biggest Labor Day Party In The USA!