Atlanta Motor Speedway is known for its ¿Real Racing. Real Fast.¿. With just over a month left until the March 18-20 Golden Corral 500 weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway, the ticket office is experiencing a ¿Real Rush. Real Fast.¿ on tickets to the action-packed weekend.
The ticket office has expanded its hours from now until race time to accommodate the rush, staying open seven days a week.
From now through race weekend, the ticket office will be open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday hours will be 9 a.m. to 5p.m., and Sunday hours will be 1-5 p.m.
There are still plenty of ticket specials and other opportunities for fans to take advantage of, including:
Lowest Priced ticket in Motorsports
· Race fans can buy tickets starting at just $30, for the action-packed race on Sunday, making it one of the most affordable tickets in all of NEXTEL Cup racing.
Special Saturday 2-for-1 Ticket Offer
· Fans can purchase two tickets in the no-alcohol Petty Grandstand for the price of one. That¿s just $30 for two tickets. Each adult entering the family grandstand area must be accompanied by at least one child 12 and younger who will be admitted free.
$65 Three-Day Thriller Ticket
· This three-day ticket package includes one frontstretch ticket to Friday¿s Georgia Power Qualifying Night and Craftsmen Truck Series World Financial Group 200, one East Turn Saturday Busch Series Aaron's 312 ticket and one backstretch Sunday Nextel Cup Golden Corral 500.
· For just $125 fans have a chance to be inside the coveted pit area, in the heart of the racing activity. Pre-race pit passes are good for Sunday morning until 45 minutes prior to event time. As an added bonus, fans will also be allowed in the pit area for a limited time on Saturday morning. Fans must be at least 14 years old to be admitted into the pit area. Pre-race pit passes are not good for gate admittance and must be accompanied by a grandstand ticket.
· For just $75, fans have a chance to be inside the coveted pit area, in the heart of the racing activity. This is your chance to buy a pre-race pit pass for Friday only, the busiest day of the weekend. Fans must be at least 14 years old to be admitted into the pit area. Pre-race pit passes are not good for gate admittance and must be accompanied by a grandstand ticket.
For more information or to purchase tickets and packages, call the ticket office at (770) 946-4211.