The 50th Anniversary celebration continues at Atlanta Motor Speedway as the track is giving fans a chance to win the most-coveted race ticket for the first-time ever.
The "Limo & Luxury: The Club One Experience" contest is giving fans the opportunity to win a chauffeured limousine ride to AMS and tickets to the track's luxurious Club One public suite to watch the Labor Day NASCAR night race on Sunday, Sept. 5. The contest prize includes:
- Limo ride to and from the Greater Atlanta area on Sunday, Sept. 5
- Watch the race from the rooftop "Sight and Sound" viewing deck or from the comfort of your reserved theater-style seat
- Pre-race pit access
- Premium food and beverages included
- Reserved parking
- Golf kart shuttle to Club One's front doorstep
- Club One Question-&-Answer session with Kurt Busch
- So many flat screen TVs that they are even in the bathrooms!
Fans can enter to win the package of luxury by applying online at www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/50.
The "Limo & Luxury: The Club One Experience" is one in a series of summer contests Atlanta Motor Speedway is offering fans in an effort to commemorate the track's 50th Anniversary season. In addition to the "Limo & Luxury: The Club One Experience," fans have through Aug. 20 to enter the "50 For Our Fans" contest to have a chance to win great prizes daily, including the opportunity to attend the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers' meeting, a trip to Victory Lane with the race winner; or a meet-n-greet with Bruton Smith or NASCAR president Mike Helton.
The biggest Labor Day party in the USA is at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Labor Day weekend, as the NASCAR Sprint Cup stars head to the high banks for night racing on Sept. 4 and 5. For more information or to purchase tickets, call (770) 946-4211, (877) 9-AMS-TIX, or visit www.atlantamotorspeedway.com.