The most luxurious place to watch the race is in the exclusive Club One lounge or one of our private suites. Suite Level is accessible via the multiple elevator banks located in the Earnhardt, Champions and Winners Grandstands. 100-level suites are located on suite level 1 while 200 level suites are located on suite level 2.
Your parking pass, if included, will provide access onto Perimeter Road and into the designated lot. As you enter Speedway property, ensure that the parking pass is affixed on the interior of the driver-side windshield, at the bottom, near the dash. Parking attendants will direct you to the appropriate location.
A Club One parking pass is included with every two Club One tickets purchased. The Club One Parking lot is located at the base of Stair Tower 8, adjacent to the Champions Parking Lot. Club One parking passes are issued individually for both Saturday and Sunday's events. Please ensure you have the proper pass visible for each day.
For suite customers, a parking pass for the Champions or Earnhardt parking lot is included with every four Public Suite tickets purchased. The lot will be determined by proximity to your suite based on availability.
While the luxurious suite-level experience is an exclusive oasis to enjoy the event, your ticket also serves as a pre-race pit pass and provides a unique, up-close look at the race teams as they prepare for the race. Get to the track early and take advantage of the access provided into the pits each day. On Sunday, you'll have frontstretch access to the pre-race concert and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver introductions before the drop of the green flag.
Suites and Club One open at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. on Sunday.
All attire must be appropriate for a major sporting event. Customers must adhere to the following guidelines. Anyone inappropriately dressed will not be admitted to Club One or Fan Suites at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Screen-printed shirts must be covered with a shirt, jacket or sweater.
- Tattered or torn jeans are not permitted, but jeans with no holes, rips or tears are allowed.
- Athletic shorts, sweat pants, sweat suits or strapless attire without a cover are not permitted, but tank tops for women are permitted.
- Rubber flip flops are not permitted but other sandals and open-toed shoes are allowed.
- Coolers are not permitted in Club One or the Champions Suite.
- Strollers and umbrellas are not allowed in the suites, Club One or through any grandstand gates at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Pre-race pit access is included for Champions Suite and Club One customers. On Friday and Saturday of event weekend, all pit pass holders must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must sign a minor waiver and be accompanied by a parent.