Elevate Your Experience!
You can elevate your NASCAR experience, both from an amenity standpoint and your seat view! Try one of Atlanta Motor Speedway's diverse suite options during NASCAR weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway!
One Ticket. One Price. One First Class Experience! This all-inclusive ticket is the only ONE you will need.
Your all-inclusive Club One ticket includes the following:
- Premium Reserved Luxury Seating
- Club One Pre-Race Pit Passes
- Stagefront passes to Sunday pre-race activities and Sprint Cup driver introductions
- Premium parking pass with every two Club One tickets purchased
- Sight & Sound Roof Top Observation Deck
- A total of 63 Video Screens with Premium Sound
- Golf cart shuttle from Champions Parking to Club One lobby
- Direct Elevator Access from Concourse Level
- Buffet and Bar with Premium Menu
- Climate-Controlled Interior
- No-Smoking Environment
- Souvenir Program and Lanyard
- Driver appearances
OPPORTUNITY TO WIN EXCLUSIVE PRIZES
Fans purchasing Club One tickets will be entered into drawings for the following prizes for themselves and one guest:
- A trip to Victory Lane on Saturday
- Pace Car ride on Sunday
- Trip to Victory Lane on Sunday
Enjoy a prime view of NASCAR Racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway all from the comforts of a Champions Grandstand Suite which is located above the start/finish line at Atlanta Motor Speedway!
These suites come with a reserved seat in the climate-controlled environment, and food is included! Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks are included and customers also receive two alcoholic drinks per person.
Champions Suite customers have the opportunity to enjoy pre-race pit access in addition to pre-race activities and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver introductions on Sunday of race weekend.
Champions reserved parking passes are provided for every four suite tickets purchased.
2019 NASCAR race weekend Champions Suite Pricing:
Saturday AND Sunday: $395
Sunday Only: $295
ROUTE TO SUITES
Enter through Gates 12 and 13 and proceed to Stair Tower 7. Take the elevator at Stair Tower 7. Weekend suite holders may exit at level one and Sunday-only suite customers exit at level two.
Corporate Suites at Atlanta Motor Speedway are the ultimate choice for a company looking to entertain at one of NASCAR's premier facilities. With spectacular, panoramic views of the track, the excitement of being on top of the racing action from the pits, and VIP treatment, our suite packages will leave a lasting impression on those relationships that are meaningful to you.
Sitting high above the grandstands, our suites as well as the Spotter Bar offer the perfect setting to impress valuable clients by providing exclusive surroundings with excellent views that will create an extraordinary experience, including the Hot Pit Paddock located inside turn four.
Entertain Your Guests
Our luxurious suites offer all that you are looking for and more for an investment that makes sense. Unprecedented access to the action on track and first class amenities with an extravagant view offer your guests a day of entertainment that will stand out all year.
Experience the thrill of NASCAR in one of our 64, 30 or 16 person suites. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our team is ready to provide you with the service you deserve!
Atlanta Motor Speedway's suite level provides guests with elegant comfort and services like no other sport.
Our suites include an assortment of amenities such as:
- Hot Pit Paddock Access
- VIP parking with close proximity of your suite
- Pre-race pit passes and access to the pits and driver introductions
- Temperature controlled, theater-style seating
- World-class catering from Levy Restaurants (additional charge)
- Private restrooms
- Ability to customize your suite with company logo
- Closed-circuit flat-screen television with audio
Hot Pit Paddock
This feature treats guests to a memorable experience by putting them on the sidelines … right in the middle of the action! The Hot Pit Paddock gives guests the chance to get up close and experience everything that NASCAR has to offer!
- Experience what it's like to be in the heart of the action as you get a firsthand view of engineers and crew members fine-tuning their 850 horsepower machines!
- Feel the rumble in your chest when 3,500 pound stock cars thunder down pit road to complete pit stops for tires and fuel.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of 40 roaring engines as they battle on one of NASCAR's fastest tracks!
|Amenities||Club One||Champions Suite|
|Bathroom In Suite||Yes||Yes|
|TVs in Bathroom||Yes|
|Alcoholic Beverages||Five per day||Two per day|
|Rooftop Observation Deck||Yes|
|Parking Pass||One per two tickets||One per four tickets|
|Pre-Race Pit Access||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-Race Stagefront Pass||Yes||Yes|
|Golf Cart Shuttle||Yes|
|Sunday Only Pricing||$545||$295|
|Saturday Only Pricing||$300||N/A|
The most luxurious place to watch the race is in the exclusive Club One lounge or one of our private suites. Suite Level is accessible via the multiple elevator banks located in the Earnhardt, Champions and Winners Grandstands. 100-level suites are located on suite level 1 while 200 level suites are located on suite level 2.
Your parking pass, if included, will provide access onto Perimeter Road and into the designated lot. As you enter Speedway property, ensure that the parking pass is affixed on the interior of the driver-side windshield, at the bottom, near the dash. Parking attendants will direct you to the appropriate location.
A Club One parking pass is included with every two Club One tickets purchased. The Club One Parking lot is located at the base of Stair Tower 8, adjacent to the Champions Parking Lot. Club One parking passes are issued individually for both Saturday and Sunday's events. Please ensure you have the proper pass visible for each day.
For suite customers, a parking pass for the Champions or Earnhardt parking lot is included with every four Public Suite tickets purchased. The lot will be determined by proximity to your suite based on availability.
While the luxurious suite-level experience is an exclusive oasis to enjoy the event, your ticket also serves as a pre-race pit pass and provides a unique, up-close look at the race teams as they prepare for the race. Get to the track early and take advantage of the access provided into the pits each day. On Sunday, you'll have frontstretch access to the pre-race concert and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver introductions before the drop of the green flag.
Suites and Club One open at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. on Sunday.
All attire must be appropriate for a major sporting event. Customers must adhere to the following guidelines. Anyone inappropriately dressed will not be admitted to Club One or Fan Suites at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Screen-printed shirts must be covered with a shirt, jacket or sweater.
- Tattered or torn jeans are not permitted, but jeans with no holes, rips or tears are allowed.
- Athletic shorts, sweat pants, sweat suits or strapless attire without a cover are not permitted, but tank tops for women are permitted.
- Rubber flip flops are not permitted but other sandals and open-toed shoes are allowed.
- Coolers are not permitted in Club One or the Champions Suite.
- Strollers and umbrellas are not allowed in the suites, Club One or through any grandstand gates at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Pre-race pit access is included for Champions Suite and Club One customers. On Friday and Saturday of event weekend, all pit pass holders must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must sign a minor waiver and be accompanied by a parent.