Capable of accommodating everything from a holiday party to a motion picture shoot, Atlanta Motor Speedway is available for any event you are interested in holding. The South's premier motorsports complex, Atlanta Motor Speedway offers everything from different types of race tracks to large parking lots to private meeting space.
Facility Rental Information
Limitless possibilities await you at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Atlanta Motor Speedway provides the most comprehensive setting for events of any variety. From track rentals to conferences to holiday parties and fully-catered meals, we've got you covered.
- Surrounded on all sides by the picturesque flora of Central Georgia, Atlanta Motor Speedway is set on 887 acres of landscaped green space and serves as one of the South's premier facilities, providing a one-of-a-kind experience for staff or client events.
- The property is equipped with ample, state-of-the-art meeting and event spaces capable of hosting groups of any size. Deluxe amenities and award-winning catering combine for a fully inclusive experience.
- Racing configurations include a 1.5-mile quad-oval racing surface as well as a quarter-mile asphalt short track. Additionally, three road course configurations allow for a variety of racing options for all driving skill levels.
- Nestled just 25 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Atlanta Motor Speedway offers convenient access to the world's busiest passenger airport and the economic hub of the U.S. Southeast, home to booming tourism, film and music industries.
The exclusive Club One, located high above the Atlanta Motor Speedway infield, offers a luxury setting with the best sightlines of any location at the track. Not only is it a coveted place to watch a race, it’s the perfect venue for a company event.
- A private elevator opens up to an exquisitely decorated setting with space for up to 600 people, complete with marble flooring and high-end furnishings in a comfortably climate-controlled atmosphere.
- Two full-service bars, private restrooms and space for a dance floor provide a perfect setting for receptions, holiday events and staff outings.
- More than 60 flat-screen TVs and dedicated Wi-Fi take Club One to the next level for technological needs and quality presentations.
The two identical garages on the Atlanta Motor Speedway infield offer a combined 40,000 square feet and 100 individual bays. The garages can be rented together or separately and offer the most customizable spaces on the property, perfect for product unveilings, showcases, seminars, after-proms, car displays, hands-on trainings, trade shows and more. Both garages are fully lit, and Wi-Fi access is available.
Marcy Scott Media Center
The Marcy Scott Media Center is the heartbeat of Atlanta Motor Speedway. Equipped with highest-quality tech equipment and audio systems, the media center features a press conference room and a deadline room, each 2,500 square feet and available together or separately.
- The deadline room offers a fully-lit stage and backdrop as well as individual desk space, electrical outlets and ethernet access for 175 people in a classroom-style setting. More than 20 overhead and wall-mounted flat screen TVs, dedicated Wi-Fi access and audio equipment provide the ultimate setting for news media, seminars, presentations and tech-savvy events.
- The press conference room is a large, fully customizable space, complete with load-in doors, mobile furniture, and a public address system.
The Tara Ballroom boasts a high-end space of 3,400 square feet with seating for up to 275 people. Ideal for formal gatherings, weddings, proms and luncheons, the ballroom is adorned with chandelier lighting, crown molding, private restrooms, a coat check and a grand entrance. Wi-Fi access and an internal sound system are also available.
The Tara Clubhouse is perfect for smaller, more intimate gatherings. The space provides 900 square feet and seating for up to 80, complete with a wet bar and food-serving station.
1.5 Mile Quad Oval
The 1.5-mile racing surface at Atlanta Motor Speedway is a full-size race track, built for high speeds and competitive racing. The track features 24-degree banking in its turns, a wide path around the entirety of the surface, an available transponder loop for timing and scoring and is fully lit for events at any time of the day. The track is equipped SAFER barriers and a pit lane with 50 pit stalls, ideal for driving schools.
Infield Road Course
The winding infield road course features configurations of 2.5 miles, 1 mile and 0.6 miles and lies fully inside the AMS infield with close proximity to garages. The course is ideal for racing, driving schools, new car testing and car clubs and offers a unique challenge for driver development.
Atlanta Motor Speedway boasts more than 1.5 million square feet of paved surfaces in four different lots, ranging in size from 110,000 to 661,000 square feet. The wide open surfaces provide ample room for car shows, vehicle testing, corporate ride-and-drives, organized racing, outdoor festivals, concerts and 5K runs.
Located 20 rows up from the track surface in the Earnhardt Grandstand, the "Restart Bar" derives its name from its location overlooking the NASCAR restart zone on the track's frontstretch.
Complete with high-end amenities including a bar, high-top tables, front-row seating overlooking the track, space for games and activities, and both open-air and indoor quiet areas, the Restart Bar has the flexibility to accommodate up to 300 guests per event.
Hundreds of acres of manicured camping space offers limitless possibilities for outdoor events and entertaining. Ideal for 5K runs, open display areas, fairs and music festivals, power is available in most areas, and restroom and shower facilities are centrally located.
Select driving schools operating at Atlanta Motor Speedway are available for groups or individuals in both stock cars and U.S. Legends and Bandolero cars. Third party outfits place you in the driver’s seat of a real life NASCAR stock car, where speeds reach upwards of 175 miles per hour, while in-house courses for U.S. Legends and Bandolero cars provide driving education programs for everyone from the beginner to the seasoned veteran looking to sharpen his or her skills
Come to Atlanta Motor Speedway and make your next corporate experience one people will be talking about for years.