The Atlanta Motor Speedway has teamed up with SEMA to bring the SEMA Battle of the Builders Young Guns program to the 2020 Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama!
SEMA judges will award the top Young Guns builder with a trip to the 2020 SEMA show November 3-6 in Las Vegas.
What is the Battle of the Builders Young Guns competition?
- This competition is aimed at younger builders and designers under the age of 27
- This competition focuses on the next generation of vehicle builders while accomplishing three of the SEMA Board of Directors’ priority initiatives:
- Consumer awareness
- Youth engagement
- Career paths
Prize Package for the Young Gun winner:
- A trip for the winner and one guest to the 2020 SEMA show:
- Round-trip coach class airfare (or ground transportation depending on location) to the show
- Five nights lodging in Las Vegas at a designated SEMA partner hotel
- $500 towards other trip expenses
- Transportation to and from the 2020 SEMA show for the winner’s vehicle
- Designated Feature Vehicle spot at the 2020 SEMA show
- Credentials for the winner and one guest to the 2020 SEMA show
- Automatic entry to the 2020 SEMA Battle of the Builders competition
For information and to register online please visit: https://www.semashow.com/botb/
*To qualify for the Young Guns competition, a builder must be 27 or younger by the final night of the 2020 SEMA show – November 6*