AMS Josh Turner Contest Giveaways
1. SPONSOR: The AMS Fan Trivia Contest Giveaways (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Atlanta Motor Speedway, LLC, (“AMS”) a Georgia limited liability company with its principal place of business at 1500 Highway 19/41, Hampton, Georgia 30228 (“Sponsor”).
2. WHO CAN ENTER? NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. To be eligible, entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Speedway Motorsports, Inc. or any of its affiliate companies, agents involved in the Contest, subsidiaries, and their immediate families (i.e. parents, children, spouse, siblings) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico and where ever prohibited or restricted by law.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: Contest begins on March 8, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on March 22, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (“Contest Period”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY March 22, 2017 BY 11:59 PM EDT.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter Contest, you must visit www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/joshturner and fill out the required information. (“Entry” or collectively the “Entries”) Limit one (1) entry per person/valid email address per Entry Period during the Contest Period. (For purposes of this Contest, "Entry Period" is defined as the period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. EDT on March 8, 2017 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on March 22, 2017).) Sponsor will be the sole arbiter of whether a Contest Entry is complete and whether it was received on time.
No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered Entries or mechanically reproduced mail-in Entries will be accepted. Sponsor and judges are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due, or misdirected Entries or mail, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest. ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED ON THE ENTRY FORM OR ON SPONSOR WEBSITES MAY BE USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATLEY DAMAGE OR TAMPER WITH THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION; AND IF SUCH INDIVIDUAL ENTERS THE
CONTEST HE/SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFYIED.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) winner (“Prize Winner”) will be selected from a random drawing among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period on or about the Monday immediately following such period. Sponsor shall in its sole discretion designate a staff member to serve as the judge. The judge who pulls the winning name will be the official conductor of the drawing. The judge’s decisions are final and binding in all respects. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor will notify each weekly Prize Winner by email or telephone prior to 5:00 p.m. EDT on the day Monday immediately following the Weekly Entry Period. If the Prize Winner’s email notification is returned as undeliverable, or cannot be reached via telephone or declines a prize, that prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received for that Weekly Entry Period.
6. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV):
ONE (1) grand prize winner will receive one guitar autographed by Josh Turner (ARV $250) and one album autographed by Josh Turner (ARV $25).
The total ARV of all Prizes awarded in this Contest is $275.00 Winner is solely responsible for any expenses in connection with each Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded. Date of events subject to change. Prize Winners cannot substitute, convert to cash, assign, or transfer prizes
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. Actual means of notification to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. WINNERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES: Contest Prize Winners will be solely responsible for all taxes on Contest Prizes and will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Sponsor for the retail value of Contest Prize. Prize Winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) prior to issuance of Prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest and acceptance of a Prize constitutes Prize Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of Prize Winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. If Prize Winner guest is a minor, the minor’s parent or legal guardian must sign minor release for guest. Prize may be awarded to alternate winner if affidavit is not returned within five (5) days after mailing to Prize Winner or if Prize notification letter or Prize is returned as undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitution will be given. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or any part of the Prize) with a prize of equal or greater value. Taxes on Prizes are solely the Prize Winner’s responsibility. By entering you agree to accept the whole Prize. Any difference between stated approximate value and the actual value of Contest Prize will not be awarded. If you can not accept the whole Prize you must forfeit the Prize and another eligible Entry will be drawn.
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Contest all entrants agree, and by accepting Prize(s), Prize Winner(s) agree(s), to release and hold harmless Atlanta Motor Speedway, LLC and all of its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, agents and employees from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred by participating in these Contest and/or the awarding, receipt, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Prize.
10. PUBLICITY/USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s affiliates to use entrant’s name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration. Also, except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the use by Sponsor, its affiliates, and their agents, of entrant’s personal information, email addresses and other contact information for marketing and other purposes.
11. WINNERS LIST/RULES REQUESTS: For the names of the Prize Winners or Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 30, 2017 to: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Attn: “AMS Josh Turner Contest Giveaways” PO Box 500, Hampton, GA 30228. Specify Prize Winners or Official Rules. Weekly winners will be announced on the Atlanta Motor Speedway Facebook page at www.facebook.com/atlmotorspeedway
12. MODIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend and/or terminate this Contest game and/or Event in whole or in part in the event that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules by reason of any of the technical or other disabling causes or other causes that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, impair, corrupt or interrupt the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Contest, including without limitation, hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat or activity or insurrection. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor shall award the Contest Prize (or a prize of equal or greater value) in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time of cancellation.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW: The conduct of the Contest is governed by all applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rules to the contrary herein.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any Prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (Atlanta Division) or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Henry County, Georgia; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
This contest is now no way, shape or form sponsored by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.