Parking for the Monster Energy AMA Supercross and Monster Jam events costs $20 per car. Parking can be paid for on-site upon arrival (cash only) or in advance below. Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
ADA parking can be found in the parking lot outside of the Johnson Grandstand.
If you purchase a ticket, you will have a seat.
All tickets for the Supercross and Monster Jam events (including Fan Fests) will be mobile. Your mobile tickets will be in your Ticketmaster account on the AMS app.
Tailgating within your group is permitted, heck encouraged, however group tailgating is prohibited.
Atlanta Motor Speedway has instituted a clear bag policy in 2021. All personal items must be packed in a clear plastic bag (14x14x14).
As always, please allow extra time to enter the gates if you are carrying a bag, as all bags are subject to search.
To comply with COVID-19 protocols, coolers will not be allowed inside the facility.
NO outside food or drink will be allowed inside the facility for the Supercross and Monster Jam events.
Yes, merchandise haulers will be located in the Fan Fest area.
Yes, concessions will be sold at our cashless concession stands.
ALL fans ages 2+ are required to wear a face mask upon entry into the facility. Fans will be required to wear their face masks throughout their stay at the track.
NO camping will be sold or allowed for the Supercoss and Monster Jam events.
The Fan Fest area is located inside of the track's infield. Access to this area will be granted to fans who have purchased Fan Fest tickets (separate from event tickets).
The Fan Fest area is located inside of the track's infield. Tickets for the Fan Fest are sold separately.
Will Call can be found/accessed at any open ticket window at gates 12, 13, and/or 14 on event days.
Mobile tickets can be accessed through the AMS app. If you purchased online, you will need to log into your Ticketmaster account. If you ordered over the phone from an AMS ticket agent, you will need to log into your AMS Ticketmaster account.
Plan on going cashless for your souvenir and concessions needs. An extremely limited number of vendors will be accepting cash.
Concourse and exterior restrooms will be open and available for use.
Here are a few of the sanitation processes that will be implemented for the Supercross and Monster Jam events:
- A certified cleaning crew will increase the frequency of cleaning/disinfecting high-touch surfaces & locations.
- A significant amount of hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the facility, including in high-traffic areas, such as near concession stands & concourse walking areas.
- All staff members will be provided masks/facial coverings when they are in close contact with other persons.
- All restrooms will be frequently monitored with personnel who will disinfect all high-touch areas within the restrooms on a regular basis.
- Ketchup, mustard & other condiments will now be securely stored & served to guests upon request at concession stands.
With COVID-19 protocols in effect, Bootleggers will be open.
VIP Suite tickets are available for purchase for the Supercross and Monster Jam events. These tickets can be purchased by calling the AMS Corporate Sales Department: 770-946-3916.
Club One will NOT be open during the Supercross and Monster Jam events.
AMS prohibits weapons of any type on property at all times regardless of permit.
Umbrellas are not allowed in the facility.
All stadium seats or seat cushions must be smaller than 18 inches wide with no armrests.
Tune in to WSB 750AM/95.5FM for pre-event traffic reports. Fans are encouraged the study parking and directional information to help facilitate their entry and exit to the facility.
Parking will be available on property for $20 per car. Parking can be paid for in cash on-site upon arrival. Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
ADA parking can be found in the parking lot behind the Johnson grandstands.
To ensure a positive experience for all guests, we ask pet owners to follow the policies listed below. Guests not adhering to these policies may be requested to board their pets immediately.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors' space.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages, grandstands, or any restricted access areas.
- Service Animals: Service animals are welcome throughout the property but must remain leashed or harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
The Supercross and Monster Jam events will continue during light rain and will be delayed during downpours and/or storms. The events will not be canceled due to weather.
Golf carts, ATVs, dirt bikes and other unlicensed personal vehicles may not be operated on AMS property. Skateboards are prohibited as well. Such vehicles may be impounded at the AMS impound lot located at the Operations Facility. AMS gladly allows single passenger motorized vehicles for the physically impaired.
Atlanta Motor Speedway welcomes certified, leashed service animals in accordance with the ADA title II and III Law
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is not permitted in any grandstand at AMS. Smoking is permitted in specific smoking areas just outside of the main concourse area outlined in red on the ground. Please remember to adhere to social distancing guidelines while utilizing the smoking areas.