Camping at the racetrack can create memories that can last a lifetime. Before you set up your campsite, take a look at these policies that will help you maximize your weekend getaway at the speedway.
Exterior Campground Operating Times:
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding campground times, please contact our ticket office.
AMS recommends unvaccinated fans wear face masks/coverings.
Yes! Levy will be riding around the campgrounds in golf carts three hours before the gates open, selling ice. Please note: these transactions will be CASHLESS.
United Site Services will be on-site during the Quaker State 400 presented by Walmart weekend. They will be offering RV pumping and water delivery services as well as the option to rent a portable restroom.
To help reduce the temptation to gather and celebrate, the track will ask all campers to adhere to quiet times.
- Family RV campgrounds: 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- All other campgrounds: 12:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Be sure to have your tickets/admissions ready upon arrival before entry and pre-screening.
RV, pop-up, and tent campers will be staged to go through a security pre-screening process in the Orange Lot. During this staging period, all guests must remain inside their RV/vehicle.
- Drones (includes any unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Hoverboards, skateboards, bicycles, and rollerblades
- Advertising banners
- NO temporary scaffolding is allowed. All ladders and platforms must be permanently attached to vehicles.
- Offensive signs, flags or banners, lewd behavior, and profanity, as determined by AMS in its sole discretion, will not be tolerated. This includes the confederate flag.
- Any other items restricted by local, state, and federal laws.