Race Fan Checklist
The health and safety of fans, employees, and competitors is our top priority for our Quaker State 400 presented by Walmart race weekend. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you prepare for the event.
- Masks are not required for those who are fully vaccinated. Per CDC guidance, it is recommended that unvaccinated fans and employees wear a mask or appropriate face covering for gate entry, on the concourse, and in the grandstands unless actively eating or drinking.
- To reduce interpersonal contact, all tickets will be delivered digitally. Please refer to our Mobile Tickets page. We encourage you to download the AMS mobile app and connect your ticket account as soon as possible. Once your tickets are ready, you can easily access them via your account. Please download your tickets before arriving at the speedway.
- Use the mobile app to access maps, schedules, and event day information and updates.
- Value-priced food and beverage options will be available for purchase on-site.
- Fans will be allowed one (1) clear bag and one (1) soft-sided cooler (no larger than 14” X 14” X 14”) to bring food and beverages into the grandstands. No glass. Cooling tip - freeze plastic water bottles before arrival to store in your clear bag or soft-sided cooler.
- Credit/debit cards or Apple Pay transactions ONLY will be accepted at concession and souvenir locations. No cash transactions.
- Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated. AMS will have water filling stations in the Fan Zone and on the concourse. AMS will offer $3.00 Dasani waters (20 oz) and cold beer (12 oz) for $4.00 on sale at our concession stands.
- Wear comfortable shoes, caps/hats, sunscreen, and light-colored clothing to enjoy your fun in the sun!