Atlanta Motor Speedway (the “Speedway”) has taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, drivers, crew, vendors, employees, and other guests. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the Speedway and the event for which you are purchasing admission. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose a heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at the Speedway for which you are purchasing admission.
As a condition of admission to this event at the Speedway, you will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on-premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance or requirements, or other guidance or requirements:
- Guests are required to wear a cloth face-covering in all common areas and when closer than six feet from other guests.
- Guests may be required to submit to a non-contact temperature check before entry.
- Guests may be presented with a brief questionnaire before entry to confirm that they are not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or have not been recently exposed to the virus which causes COVID-19.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between their travel party and others.
- Guests are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- For guests who may need an accommodation to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our guest services team for further information.
- In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees, you will not be admitted to the Speedway and you should stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19 due to contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
WAIVER - ASSUMPTION OF RISK
We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make the guest experience as safe as possible for all. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending this event at the Speedway you acknowledge the risks above. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release, waive and discharge Atlanta Motor Speedway, its parent entities, and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at the Speedway which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to the Speedway.
Your 2020 credentials/passes are NOT valid for the 2021 event.
If you selected "credit" on the Motorama Exchange Request form, we will issue you valid credentials for the 2021 event. No payment will be needed.
If you did NOT have credentials for the 2020 event OR received a refund for your 2020 credentials, you will need to register and pay for 2021 credentials/passes as normal.
Spectator tickets for the 2021 Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama Presented by American Force on October 16-17 are priced at $15 per day or $20 for a two-day weekend pass; kids ages 6-12 are $5 and kids 5 and under get in free!
Atlanta Motor Speedway continues to work with local officials as it plans this fall’s Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama. AMS is committed to providing a fun, family-friendly environment that prioritizes the health and safety of participants, staff, and attendees. AMS will provide updates on policies and procedures as warranted.
Motorama is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturday and from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Yes, we have FREE handicap parking outside of the Speedway and offer a complimentary shuttle service from the parking lot to the middle of the show. We also offer FREE handicap parking in the infield adjacent to the show.
We have a Kids Zone, which is beside the pedestrian tunnel in the infield, has bounce houses, climbing walls, and many other activities. In addition, many of the activities in the show are kid-friendly, such as monster truck exhibitions.
To register for the show, please fill out a registration form online, by mail, or in person during the show days.
The selection process is designed to honor and showcase a wide variety of vehicles entered. The awards are selections and picks decided upon by Atlanta Motorama staff, industry experts, media, and other VIPs. The committee will search throughout the entire event for vehicles they feel best match the description of the award titles.
There are no points sheets or "judging" to determine who gets an award. It is an informal process where the committee members simply really like the look of that entry. The Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama is about a shared enthusiasm for motorized vehicle.
Every entry deserves an award for all of the hard work and money the owner has invested, but please remember, this event is not all about getting an award.
Please enjoy making new friends and reacquainting with old ones while you browse hundreds of wonderful entries, watching exciting shows and demonstrations, and sharing your passion with other like-minded enthusiasts.
To ensure a positive experience for all guests, we ask pet owners to follow the policies listed below. Guests not adhering to these policies may be requested to board their pets immediately.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors' space.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages, grandstands, or any restricted access areas.
- Service animals are welcome throughout the property but must remain leashed or harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
11 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Awards ceremony is at 3:16 p.m. on Sunday.
The majority of the picks will be done on Saturday. Those winning vehicles must be present on Sunday. There will be some additional picks on Sunday for those that did not get picked on Saturday or those that only attend on Sunday
Yes. Parking staff will have instructions on where cars can remain overnight as some will have to move for the Speedway Cruise.
Free Marshalling yard is located outside the main infield tunnel and has 24-hour security. Infield parking is an additional $20 and is located just inside the main tunnel.
Golf carts are not permitted. Scooter rentals are available onsite.
Tents are allowed where permitted by the parking staff.
If you have five or more cars you can pre register as a club and we will reserve space for you but you must have all of your applications and payments in by the pre-registration deadline. All other vehicles that want to park together must arrive together.
Lost and found location is located at the receptionist desk at the corporate office. Call (770) 707-7904 to inquire about lost items.
The credential building for show participants and vendors is located on Richard Petty Boulevard, outside of turn three of the Speedway.
No - Motorama is a rain or shine event.
There are many activities to participate in that are under cover. Such activities include the Million Dollar Salon, the Show Car Garage, the Classic Car Auction, and much of the Vendor Midway.
Yes, the monster trucks can run in the rain and will complete their shows as scheduled.
The autocross will go on as scheduled. We will evaluate the track and ensure that the conditions are safe and acceptable to compete safely during the event.