Weekend Pre-Race Pit Pass - $125
Gain access to the pits throughout Labor Day Weekend with a pre-race pit pass! Get up close to the action as all of the racing action approaches! Pre-race pit passes now include stagefront access to both the pre-race activities and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver introductions!
Sunday Pre-Race Pit Pass - $100
As the start of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series night race at Atlanta Motor Speedway approaches, you can be in the midst of pre-race activity with a pre-race pit pass which now includes stagefront access to both the pre-race activities and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver introductions!
Kids 12 & Under Sunday Pre-Race Pit Pass - $50
Bring the kids with you! Sunday pre-race pit passes are $50 for all kids 12 & under, allowing them to experience all of the pre-race action as the start of the green flag approaches. Pre-race pit access also includes stagefront for the pre-race activities and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver introductions.
Saturday Pre-Race Pit Pass - $75
Fan can upgrade their experience for Saturday night's race with a pre-race pit pass, enabling them to be in the pits up until an hour prior to the start of the Great Clips 300 to benefit Feed The Children.
Pit Pass Information
A pre-race pit pass is good for admission to the pit area from the time gates open until one hour before start of event. And new for 2014, pre-race pit passes also include stagefront access to pre-race activities and NASCAR Sprint Cup driver introductions!On Friday and Saturday of event weekend, all pit pass holders must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must sign a minor waiver and be accompanied by a parent. A Picture ID and proof of age are required to pick up pit passes.
- There is no minimum age requirement for admission to the pits on Sunday of race weekend.
- Attire must remain appropriate for both a major sporting event and a family environment, but has been relaxed to include shorts, open-toed shoes, sleeveless blouses and skirts/dresses in the pits throughout the weekend.
- Pit area is "HOT" during the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Only working personnel admitted.
- A pit pass does NOT INCLUDE GARAGE ACCESS. Garage access is controlled by NASCAR.
- Voucher will be mailed; exchange voucher for Pit Pass at Will Call at Gate 15.
- We do not know when drivers will be on pit road. We cannot guarantee autographs.
- All Pit Access is at the discretion of NASCAR officials.
- Pre-race pit passes are not good for gate admittance and must be accompanied by a grandstand or infield ticket.