Well, its the best way to experience a race weekend, that's why!
Atlanta Motor Speedway offers numerous camping options for race fans at affordable prices throughout Speedway property during event weekends.
The infield party returns to AMS in ‘22!
8 p.m. Saturday, July 9
- Live Music by Blackberry Smoke
- Mechanical bulls
- Blackberry Smoke (Georgia Rock Band)
- Mechanical Bull Battle (two bull riding machines for friends to challenge each other)
- Cornhole boards for guests to compete with friends and family
- Scrambler and Tornado carnival rides
- Laser light show
- Searchlight scanning the night sky from the Peach Pit
- Levy food & beverage stations
- Fireworks Sparktacular at the end of party!
A weekend of fun!
- Camper pavilions: Gathering Place and Park Pavilion
- Movie Night in March
- Camper appreciation Party in July
- Peach Pit Party
- Minutes from Henry County attractions
Stay at track over race weekend!
- Bath & Shower Houses on property
- RV Waste Stations around property
- Free Wi-Fi in Bruton Smith Park
- Free Dog park
- Permanent cornhole & bocce ball courts
AMS is easy to get to!
- Located at the intersection of Highways 19/41 & GA 20
- 10 minutes from South Point Shopping
- Half a dozen restaurants
- Dozen fast food eateries
- Retail shopping
- 10 minutes from Lovejoy Walmart for camping necessities