GEICO Flock Brothers Corral Infield Campground
There’s nothing quite like a race weekend in the infield. Located inside turns 1 and 2, the GEICO Flock Brothers Campground literally puts you in the middle of the racing action. Spaces span from the center of the infield all the way up to the fence right next to the racing surface! Includes parking for one motorhome or travel trailer and one companion or tow vehicle.
Price: $300 (July only) | $450 (March and July)
Please note: Infield access wristbands will be required to enter the infield. Wristbands are good for the entire weekend, cost $65 each and can be purchased in advance by contacting the AMS ticket office.
Club One Gold
Most popular option
- Assigned seat for one
- Chef table lunch, soda, tea & water
- Access to social areas & rooftop
- Alcoholic Beverages Available for Purchase
- One pre-race pit pass (Sunday)
- One weekend parking pass with purchase of two tickets
Pre-Race Pit Pass
Pre-race pit passes are back, giving pass holders exclusive access to the Flo Rida pre-race concert and the NASCAR Cup Series drivers just moments before the #QS400 begins! The entire NASCAR Cup Series starting field will walk across the stage during driver introductions on the frontstretch – don’t miss your chance to see them up close!
Adult: $75 | Kids 12 & under: $35
*Prices subject to change June 25, 2022. Pre-race pit passes do not include grandstand access. A separate ticket must be purchased in order to gain access to the grandstands. Pit access may change without notice due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Fans can park in the grass parking lots of Atlanta Motor Speedway for free!
AMS uses a forced parking plan to efficiently park the more than 850-acre property, which includes numerous tent campers and RVs on-site during race weekend:
- Traffic from the north on US Highways 19/41 will be turned onto Lower Woolsey Road or the main entrance. Lower Woolsey Road traffic will be directed to park in the PURPLE parking lot. Main entrance traffic will be directed into the BLUE parking lot
- Traffic from the south on US Highways 19/41 will be turned onto Speedway Boulevard and will be directed to park in the RED or GREEN parking lots
- Traffic from GA Highway 20 will be parked in the PURPLE parking lot.
- Traffic will exit in the opposite direction on the same road as they entered Speedway property.