Atlanta Motor Speedway continues to provide an exciting and fun, yet secure and safe, environment for the world's greatest racing entertainment. Please take a look at the following policies to help plan your visit. The policies below are regulated and enforced to make sure your visit is a safe and stress-free one.
*All security measures are subject to change without notice *
Atlanta Motor Speedway (the “Speedway”) has taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, drivers, crew, vendors, employees and other guests. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the Speedway and the event for which you are purchasing admission. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at the Speedway for which you are purchasing admission.
As a condition of admission to this event at the Speedway you will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance or requirements, or other guidance or requirements:
- Guests are encouraged (and may be required) to wear a cloth face covering (all guests who are 3 years or older).
- Guests may be required to submit to a non-contact temperature check prior to entry.
- Guests may be presented with a brief questionnaire prior to entry to confirm that they are not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or have not been recently exposed to the virus which causes COVID-19.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between their travel party and others.
- Guests are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our guest services team for further information.
- In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees, you will not be admitted to the Speedway and you should stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19 due to contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
WAIVER - ASSUMPTION OF RISK
We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make the guest experience as safe as possible for all. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending this event at the Speedway you acknowledge the risks above. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release, waive and discharge New Hampshire Motor Speedway, its parent entities, and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at the Speedway which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to the Speedway.
Our events are about FUN, friends, family and love. We want to create positive memories for people and do so in an inclusive environment. Accordingly, all banners, signs and flags openly displayed (including but not limited to on vehicles, clothing, hats or other accessory items) while on the premises of Atlanta Motor Speedway must comply with this policy. Banners, signs and flags should contain no obscene language, symbols or logos, or graphic depictions. Speedway management reserves the right to approve all banners, signs and flags. Confederate flags (including flags, signs and banners that contain the Confederate flag) are not allowed.
Attendees must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Banners, signs and flags must be small enough for one person to hold and no larger than 36" x 60" (except that the U.S. Flag in a larger size may be displayed during the playing of the National Anthem only).
- Banners, signs and flags may not be affixed, in any form, to any portion of the Speedway premises.
- Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct the view of others.
- Banners, signs and flags should be constructed of either vinyl, cloth or other lightweight materials.
- Banners, signs and flags in the spectator grandstands may not be attached to poles or sticks.
- Banners, signs and flags are not permitted in any premium seating area except as specifically permitted in writing by [Atlanta Motor Speedway]
Speedway management reserves the right to remove any and all banners, signs or flags not in compliance with this policy or which, in their sole judgment, violates this policy. If you refuse to allow the removal of any such banner, sign or flag, you will be subject to removal from Speedway premises.
Fans are not allowed to bring weapons, firearms, fireworks, illegal substances, umbrellas, skate boards, scooters, hoverboards, drones, roller blades, or items restricted by local, state, and federal laws into the Speedway. Other items may be refused after being deemed inappropriate or unsafe at the discretion of AMS staff and security.
Coolers are allowed inside the Speedway and grandstands. They must be no larger than 14x14x14, contain no glass, and are subject to search.
No glass is allowed inside of the Speedway or grandstands. Only one cooler per ticket holder.
Bags such as backpacks, purses, fanny packs, etc. are allowed in the grandstands but are subject to inspection and search by security officials. Bags cannot be larger than 14x14x14.
Cameras, scanners, binoculars, etc. are allowed in the grandstands.
All items brought to and through the gate area are subject to search and inspection by AMS staff and security officials.
The resale of AMS admission tickets on the premises - grounds, infield, grandstands, parking lots, campgrounds, and other surrounding areas is strictly prohibited.
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is not permitted in any grandstand at AMS. Smoking is permitted in designated Al Capone Smoking Lounges and other specific smoking areas on the concourse outlined on the ground in red.
To ensure a positive experience for all guests, we ask pet owners to follow the policies listed below. Guests not adhering to these policies may be requested to board their pets immediately.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors' space.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages, grandstands, or any restricted access areas.
- Service animals are welcome throughout the property but must remain leashed or harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
No drones are allowed to be used on Speedway property.
Items that are not allowed inside the Speedway may not be left at, in, or around the gate areas. Items left behind may be disposed of.
Camping at the racetrack can create memories that can last a lifetime. Before you set up your campsite, take a look at these policies that will help you maximize your weekend getaway at the speedway.
Campfires on open, unprotected ground are PROHIBITED. Campfires in above-ground containers are allowed in exterior campgrounds. Campfires are PROHIBITED in the infield. Fires underneath awnings, dining canopies, or bonfires will not be allowed. Do not place hot coals in trash cans or dumpsters.
Dumping stations are in the following locations:
• Exterior: Service road “G” in between Unreserved RV and Unreserved Tent camping lots.
• Exterior: Service road “M” between purple and green parking lots.
• Infield: Near the High Speed Corral restrooms.
For safety of all fans, NO golf carts or ATVs are allowed on Speedway grounds. Only purpose-built single person vehicles for handicapped persons will be allowed.
The use of public address systems, bullhorns, and other devices generating excessively loud noise are PROHIBITED at all times. AMS reserves the right to judge what constitutes excessively loud noise levels.
The camping credential admits one RV or one vehicle into the designated campground. A limited number of additional vehicle parking passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Additional vehicles need to fit into your assigned camping space and have the parking permit adhered to the front windshield while in the infield.
Traffic lanes and aisles are required to be kept open for emergency service vehicle passage. Vehicles blocking aisles or traffic lanes will be towed at the owner's expense.
• All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; please do not walk pets along roadways.
• Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and must dispose of waste properly.
• Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
• Please respect your neighbors. Excessive barking or aggressiveness will not be tolerated.
• Animals (with the exception of service animals) are not permitted in the grandstands. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request that your pet be boarded immediately.
• Drones (includes any unmanned aerial vehicles)
• Hoverboards, skateboards, and rollerblades
• Weapons of any type
• Advertising banners
• NO temporary scaffolding is allowed. All ladders and platforms must be permanently attached to vehicles.
• Offensive signs, flags or banners, lewd behavior and profanity, as determined by AMS in its sole discretion, will not be tolerated.
• Any other items restricted by local, state and federal laws.
There is 24-hour security available. Please do not hesitate to report any disorderly conduct to the campground supervisor or any security official. Fireworks, firearms, or drugs are never allowed on the premises. Security can be reached at 770.707.5015.
AMS recommends all generators have an exhaust flow pipe and be placed on the entry side of the camper. Please show courtesy toward your neighbors in the placement of generators. AMS security or campground officials may ask that you relocate your generator if it disturbs those camping around you. Warning: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning is possible with camping equipment. Follow equipment instructions! The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) warns to never run a motor vehicle, generator, or any gasoline-powered engine less than 20 feet from an open window, door, or vent where exhaust can vent into an enclosed area.
Alcohol is permitted, please keep in mind this is a family camping area. Profanity and excessive noise will not be tolerated.
The hours between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM will be the designated quiet hours. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music to a level only heard within your campsite.
Infield NASCAR Camping Policies
Campfires are PROHIBITED in the infield.
Each camping pass must be affixed to the front windshield; if not, the pass will be considered void and confiscated.
The tunnel entrance is located between Turns One and Two and allows access for vehicles up to 14'6" high. The tunnel is open 24hrs/day from 2:00 PM on Thursday – 2:00 PM on Monday (pending weather).
Platforms are allowed in the infield however they must be permanently attached to vehicles. Absolutely no temporary scaffolding is allowed. Platforms cannot be any taller than 10’.
The hours between 12:00 AM (midnight) and 7:00 AM will be the designated quiet hours. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music to a level only heard in your site.
The camping credential admits one RV into the Flock Brothers campground or one vehicle into the High Speed Corral campground. A limited number of additional infield vehicle parking passes are available for purchase for $50 on a first come, first served basis by calling the ticket office in advance (770.946.4211) or upon your arrival at the main tunnel.
Additional vehicles need to fit into your assigned camping space and have the parking permit adhered to the front windshield while in the infield. Keep in mind, Atlanta Motor Speedway does not issue refunds on tickets and/or parking passes. Traffic lanes and aisles are required to be kept open for emergency service vehicle passage. Vehicles blocking aisles or traffic lanes will be towed at the owner's expense.
Flags above 10' in height must be lowered during ALL on-track activity.