Thursday Thunder Legends Series
A Look Back at the 2019 Season!
Thursday Thunder stands out as a series with a storied pedigree. Over the years fans have seen the likes of Chase Elliott, Joey Logano, David Ragan, and Reed Sorenson cut their teeth on the tricky ¼-mile and before continuing on to race at the highest levels of motorsports.
*All competitors, crew members, and parents MUST wear masks/facial coverings while in the Credentials Building and while watching the races from Upper Pit Road and Victory Lane.
Round 1: Wednesday, July 1 - Results
Round 2: Thursday, July 2 - Results
Round 3: Wednesday, July 8 - Results
Round 4: Thursday, July 9 - Results
Round 5: Wednesday, July 15 - Results
Round 6: Thursday, July 16 - Results
Round 7: Thursday, July 23 - Results
Round 8: Thursday, July 30 - Results
Thanks to US Legend Cars and Legends of Georgia, getting your racing career started is easy, affordable and a great source of family fun. Legends Cars are 5/8 scale replicas of classic coupes and sedans of the '30s that were modified into the fordable racing machines of NASCAR's grassroots history. These race cars are powered by fx09 Yamaha engines delivering 125 horsepower - more than enough to give you some major league racing thrills. Call our Legends of GA shop to learn how to get your career started with a test drive - 770-707-2977.
Thursday Thunder FAQs
If you are interested in racing in the Legends of Georgia program, please contact Ken Ragan in our Legends shop to set up a test drive and to learn more about purchasing a race car - 770-707-2976.
Offseason Legends event pit passes can be purchased at the credentials building, located outside of Turn 3, for $20 a person.
No other grandstand tickets will be sold.
Golf carts, ATVs, scooters, hoverboards, bikes, dirt bikes, and other unlicensed personal vehicles may not be operated on AMS property. Skateboards are prohibited as well. Such vehicles may be impounded at the AMS impound lot located at the Operations Facility.
AMS gladly allows single passenger motorized vehicles for the physically impaired.
To ensure a positive experience for all guests, we ask pet owners to follow the policies listed below. Guests not adhering to these policies may be requested to board their pets immediately.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors' space.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages, grandstands, or any restricted access areas.
- Service animals are welcome throughout the property but must remain leashed or harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.