Camping at the racetrack can create memories that can last a lifetime. Before you set up your campsite, take a look at these policies that will help you maximize your weekend getaway at the speedway.
Campfires on open, unprotected ground are PROHIBITED. Campfires in above-ground containers are allowed in exterior campgrounds. Campfires are PROHIBITED in the infield. Fires underneath awnings, dining canopies, or bonfires will not be allowed. Do not place hot coals in trash cans or dumpsters.
Dumping stations are in the following locations:
• Exterior: Service road “G” in between Unreserved RV and Unreserved Tent camping lots.
• Exterior: Service road “M” between purple and green parking lots.
• Infield: Near the High Speed Corral restrooms.
For safety of all fans, NO golf carts or ATVs are allowed on Speedway grounds. Only purpose-built single person vehicles for handicapped persons will be allowed.
The use of public address systems, bullhorns, and other devices generating excessively loud noise are PROHIBITED at all times. AMS reserves the right to judge what constitutes excessively loud noise levels.
The camping credential admits one RV or one vehicle into the designated campground. A limited number of additional vehicle parking passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Additional vehicles need to fit into your assigned camping space and have the parking permit adhered to the front windshield while in the infield.
Traffic lanes and aisles are required to be kept open for emergency service vehicle passage. Vehicles blocking aisles or traffic lanes will be towed at the owner's expense.
• All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; please do not walk pets along roadways.
• Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and must dispose of waste properly.
• Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
• Please respect your neighbors. Excessive barking or aggressiveness will not be tolerated.
• Animals (with the exception of service animals) are not permitted in the grandstands. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request that your pet be boarded immediately.
• Drones (includes any unmanned aerial vehicles)
• Hoverboards, skateboards, and rollerblades
• Weapons of any type
• Advertising banners
• NO temporary scaffolding is allowed. All ladders and platforms must be permanently attached to vehicles.
• Offensive signs, flags or banners, lewd behavior and profanity, as determined by AMS in its sole discretion, will not be tolerated.
• Any other items restricted by local, state and federal laws.
There is 24-hour security available. Please do not hesitate to report any disorderly conduct to the campground supervisor or any security official. Fireworks, firearms, or drugs are never allowed on the premises. Security can be reached at 770.707.5015.
AMS recommends all generators have an exhaust flow pipe and be placed on the entry side of the camper. Please show courtesy toward your neighbors in the placement of generators. AMS security or campground officials may ask that you relocate your generator if it disturbs those camping around you. Warning: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning is possible with camping equipment. Follow equipment instructions! The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) warns to never run a motor vehicle, generator, or any gasoline-powered engine less than 20 feet from an open window, door, or vent where exhaust can vent into an enclosed area.
Alcohol is permitted, please keep in mind this is a family camping area. Profanity and excessive noise will not be tolerated.
The hours between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM will be the designated quiet hours. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music to a level only heard within your campsite.
Infield NASCAR Camping Policies
Campfires are PROHIBITED in the infield.
Each camping pass must be affixed to the front windshield; if not, the pass will be considered void and confiscated.
The tunnel entrance is located between Turns One and Two and allows access for vehicles up to 14'6" high. The tunnel is open 24hrs/day from 2:00 PM on Thursday – 2:00 PM on Monday (pending weather).
Platforms are allowed in the infield however they must be permanently attached to vehicles. Absolutely no temporary scaffolding is allowed. Platforms cannot be any taller than 10’.
The hours between 12:00 AM (midnight) and 7:00 AM will be the designated quiet hours. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music to a level only heard in your site.
The camping credential admits one RV into the Flock Brothers campground or one vehicle into the High Speed Corral campground. A limited number of additional infield vehicle parking passes are available for purchase for $50 on a first come, first served basis by calling the ticket office in advance (770.946.4211) or upon your arrival at the main tunnel.
Additional vehicles need to fit into your assigned camping space and have the parking permit adhered to the front windshield while in the infield. Keep in mind, Atlanta Motor Speedway does not issue refunds on tickets and/or parking passes. Traffic lanes and aisles are required to be kept open for emergency service vehicle passage. Vehicles blocking aisles or traffic lanes will be towed at the owner's expense.
Flags above 10' in height must be lowered during ALL on-track activity.