Monster Jam® is adrenaline-charged family entertainment featuring the most famous trucks in the world, and it's back at AMS April 13-14, 2024!
By purchasing a ticket to attend an event and/or purchasing a camping or RV spot and/or entering onto the property of Atlanta Motor Speedway, LLC or any of its affiliated companies (collectively “Speedway”): (a) each person consents and provides permission to allow Speedway to photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce his or her name, image, likeness and/or voice, and use the same in perpetuity for any purpose including advertising without requiring any payment; and (b) each parent of a minor child and each guardian of an incompetent person consents and provides permission to allow Speedway to photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce such child’s or ward’s name, image, likeness and/or voice, and use the same in perpetuity for any purpose including advertising without requiring any payment.
NO outside food or beverage is allowed in the grandstands for Monster Jam at AMS.
A maximum of two bags per person permitted through admission gates that do not exceed 18"x18"x14" in size. Clear Bags are not required
NO coolers are allowed inside the grandstands for Monster Jam at AMS.
- outside food and beverage
- glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- animals (unless service animal)
- any firearm
- laser pointers, noise makers, and air horns
- knives longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- seat cushions with metal components
- collapsible chairs
- frisbees, balloons, beach balls, or any other projectile
- displays of the Confederate Flag or any other offensive displays
- dry ice
- obscene or indecent clothing
- aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- selfie sticks
- tripods and monopods
- illegal substances of any kind
- unmanned aerial vehicles (drones)
- skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, bicycles
- items restricted by local, state, and federal laws into the Speedway.
Other items may be refused after being deemed inappropriate or unsafe at the discretion of AMS staff and security.
Please note that the following activities are not permitted on Atlanta Motor Speedway property:
- Smoking in grandstands
- Solicitation for donations
- Selling or buying tickets
- Unapproved selling of merchandise or services
- Unapproved distribution of any item
- Unapproved entertaining
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the Atlanta Motor Speedway. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at the Atlanta Motor Speedway for which you may decide to purchase an admission ticket.
As a condition of admission to this event at the Atlanta Motor Speedway you accept all risks arising from exposure to COVID-19 and will be required to abide by all then current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk ejection. You are not permitted to attend the event if within the past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19 due to contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
You may be required to submit to health screening, including but not limited to, temperature checks and a questionnaire, and may be required to wear a face covering.
WAIVER - ASSUMPTION OF RISK
We appreciate your cooperation. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending an event at the Atlanta Motor Speedway you acknowledge and accept all risks associated with exposure to COVID-19. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and you therefore release, waive and discharge Atlanta Motor Speedway, LLC, its parent entities, and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at the Atlanta Motor Speedway which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to the Atlanta Motor Speedway.
No glass is allowed inside of the Speedway or grandstands.
Cameras, scanners, binoculars, etc. are allowed in the grandstands.
All items brought to and through the gate area are subject to search and inspection by AMS staff and security officials.
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is not permitted in any grandstand at AMS. Smoking is permitted in specific smoking areas just outside of the main concourse area outlined in red on the ground. Please remember to adhere to social distancing guidelines while utilizing the smoking areas.
To ensure a positive experience for all guests, we ask pet owners to follow the policies listed below. Guests not adhering to these policies may be requested to board their pets immediately.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors' space.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages, grandstands, or any restricted access areas.
- Service animals are welcome throughout the property but must remain leashed or harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
* Please note: Emotional Support Animals are not permitted inside the facility. *
No drones are allowed to be used on Speedway property.
Fans that wish to exit and re-enter the event must first scan out their ticket with a ticket staff member at the front gates prior to exiting. Upon re-entry, fans will enter the event as they did previously by going through security and scanning their ticket.
Fans that do not scan out their ticket prior to exit will not be permitted to re-enter.